Monday, August 6, 2012

Amanda Mahony

Hi there!

My name is Amanda, Mandy, Minds. I'm your average confused 19 year old girl, aimlessly searching for the right career path that allows creativity, passion and jobs! I was previously doing a Bachelor of Design in Interior and Spatial Design at UTS and realised that was not my thing and stumbled upon  Bachelor of Arts in Media here at Macquarie! I hope I made the right choice, but definitely loving the chilled, trackies Macquarie lifestyle.

 I love design, photography and sleep, but don't get much of that! I paint, play the piano, love all sports - I'm currently playing netball, basketball and swim (not the right context but you get me). I've been meaning to find a new job, been working at Woolworths for two years, but the money is just so easy. I'm tired of being a broke university student, and desperately just want to travel, namely Italy and Spain!!! 


No comments: