Monday, August 6, 2012





Hi

My Name is Morgan and I'm doing a Bachelor of Arts - Media. I'm not sure what I want to do after the course yet but Sports Journalism or Photo Journalism currently interest me. This is my 1st year of Uni after graduating last year from Normanhurst Boys. I currently work in a Bottle shop which has a fair few benefits. One of my major interests is sport (mainly Soccer and Rugby) and most of my time is spent either playing (Physically or in Video games), watching, coaching, going to or reading about sport. I am enjoying Uni but plan to defer next year so that I can go traveling to Europe on a working holiday.


I chose this video as it combines one of my favourite TV Shows (Community) with one of my favourite musicians (Childish Gambino)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love community ! i've almost memorised that rap hahaha