Monday, August 6, 2012


Hi :)
My name's Hayley.
I am a first year student at Macquarie and this is my first semester studying Media. Last semester, I was enrolled in a Commerce degree, but after suffering through one too many finance and statistics classes for what seemed like an endless 12 weeks, I decided to make the break. Best decision ever.


Born and bred in the North Western suburbs of Sydney, I have always enjoyed a (rather large and long) spot of shopping and throughout my high school years found a hobby in singing. I undertook vocal training in my senior years and it has stuck with me ever since.


As much as I love spending time in a buzzing, social atmosphere like uni, I also enjoy a bit of quiet time. If you give me a good book and a cup of tea in the winter months, I'd probably do anything for you!
I live about an hour's drive away from uni, in Kenthurst. I can only assume that many of you will have never heard of this small semi-rural suburb, but let me assure you - country-style living is the best thing to come home to after a long day at work or uni!


I currently work part-time at my local, small pharmacy and study a little bit of common pharmacology here and there.


As any aspiring 18 year old girl,  I have big dreams and would love to have a career in the Australian film and TV industry once I complete my degree. But who knows where I'll end up, I'm just looking to enjoy the ride and see where life takes me !!






By the way, like most of the Internet, I love cats.


No comments: