Monday, August 6, 2012




HEY EVERYONE,


My name is Crystal Kim and I'm 18 years old :)

I am Chinese,Vietnamese AND Korean - born here in Aus.

I'm doing a Bachelor of Science and this semester am doing the most random units to try figure out what I'm ultimately interested in.

To be honest, I didn't even want to come to uni straight outta high school but I've got Asian parents so here I am! 

When I'm not at uni I'm asleep, eating or watching some reality TV show in my room like a junkie but I do manage to get to the gym every week :D

My hobbies mainly include doing Photography and I love singing + dancing usually in the comfort of my own bedroom.

I look forward to discovering what I want to do in life and traveling the world!

Hopefully this gave you a little insight about who I am and I look forward to the semester ahead in this class. :) x



No comments: