Monday, August 6, 2012

Hello :)



My name is Georgia Spencer and i am a first year at Macquarie University. I am studying Communication, Media and Cultural studies and am hoping to find a career in Journalism. I love to write and have since i was a child, thus it was evident that this course was perfect for me. I love the ambience of being apart of University as it provides a sense of independence and it gives me a chance to be alone.

My home is situated 5 minutes away from North Avoca beach on the Central Coast. Living close to this beach culture i was encouraged to surf when i was 10 years old. Though i am only part of a very small minority of girls that surf in my area it is something i love and will continue to do (hopefully) all throughout my life.

I am the eldest of three kids and I live with my mum and dad, which in my opinion are very different people that come from two incredibly diverse families. Though somehow they are perfect together. My mum is Spanish and as you can image, comes from a crazy family that never cease to make me laugh with their silly ways of acting and ridiculously embarrassing stories. However my dad's very Australian family are rather conservative and keep to themselves. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hpEvNt6GHm0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>





No comments: