Monday, August 6, 2012

Hey everyone, My names Nick and this is my second semester at uni. I'm doing a B of Commerce with a B of Arts - Media and I just recently turned 19. I love music, mostly alternative rock kinda stuff but i listen to mostly everything unless you know it's awful *cough* Nicki Minaj *cough*. My favorite band is a toss up between Nirvana and Pink Floyd. In my spare time i enjoy playing football and guitar. I love going to concerts and festivals like Big Day Out, Splendour, Groovin the Moo and Parklife. I currently work a Video Ezy (free movies!!!) and I have no idea what i want to do when I finish uni..hopefully something to do with music or film.


I normally don't take selflies so sorry about the picture..



I couldn't think of anything to upload..so here's Doug Pitt.
 

No comments: